Old dog. Can do new tricks.
Scratch my thinker.
I have always seen myself as a strong ideas man. Believer in lateral thinking. I also think that no product / concept / idea ever reaches its final stage of design evolution. (The world’s best mousetrap is still on my drawing board.)
I also enjoy playing “sounding board” on concepts and ideas – helping team members evolve new strategies, keeping realistic inputs in mind.
Mind over matter.
I’m a constructive problem solver. Can sharp focus team dynamics to improve end product, while monitoring a job right through the phases of creative evolution and production.
* Natural motivator – helping work associates discover hidden strengths or maybe chart fresh career paths.
* Good team player – easy to work with. No barriers in terms of grey hair or experience.
* Another strength of mine is clarity in analyzing a communications problem / task.
* Hardworking writing skills. Extremely exacting on reviews/evaluation of my own work or the work of team members.
* Fine eye for detail and fine-tuning creative.
Can provide clarity in analyzing a communications problem / task.
* Provide constructive inputs on offline print media. Corporate brochures, vertical market brochures, product level brochures, annual reports, etc.
* Provide broad-spectrum inputs on online media. Web content writing, specialized newsletters, promotion ideas, a good sounding board on design and feedback from the virtual world
* Interact with advertising agencies / participate in briefing sessions, reviews, campaign planning.
* Interact with design teams on formats for corporate identity, recruitment advertising, outdoor/indoor signage.
Before I dig my grave.
* I’d like to start a copy school. Or work with an online academy to train young copywriters and art directors.
* Use internet technologies to hone my writing skills. Network
with peer groups all over the world and share my experience with
* Work with a market research agency on projects that involve pre-testing
and post testing of creative work.
* Work with an experienced psycho-therapist to counsel and help
creative people – especially those with work related problems .